[dsp] AFSK demodulator code for ARM7TDMI?

Chris_Anderson at grayhill.com Chris_Anderson at grayhill.com
Sun Feb 13 20:43:22 UTC 2005

John,

      I concur, which is why all our new development is ARM7s as well. A
question for you, I'm messing with the ML67K CPU board that Oki sells,
using the IAR Embedded Workbench tools, and I haven't been able to get the
tools to download/debug from internal flash. Have you had any luck with
that?

Thanks

"John B. Stephensen" <kd6ozh at verizon.net>@lists.tapr.org on 02/11/2005
02:46:27 PM

Sent by:    dsp-bounces at lists.tapr.org

cc:

Subject:    Re: [dsp] AFSK demodulator code for ARM7TDMI?

I've been using the Oki Semiconductor ARM7 MCU and it makes a nice platform
for amateur applications as there are development tools available at no
charge. There are also parts available from Philips, Cirrus Logic, and
others with ARM7 and ARM9 CPUs to 200 MHz and various peripherals. An
on-chip HS USB port is even available from Oki. This architecture is going
to become as ubiquitous as the 8051.