[dsp] ALEF NULL DSP CARD4

vishnu kanth vishnu_kanth27 at yahoo.co.in
Thu Jul 7 09:03:45 UTC 2005

SIR,
      My name is K.Pavana Vishnu Kanth.I am doing my graduate course in engineering and i am in my final year of my course.I have to submit a project in DIGITAL SIGNAL PROCESSING APPLICATIONS USING TEXAS DSP PROCESSORS.I could not get any projets from the net so far.last weekend i happened to see the DSP 4 card in u'r site.can it be implemented using TMS320C5416 dsp processor.if so could u please send me the  full architectural programming and hardware required using the texas processor to my mail id.

               thanking you,
                                                                           yours sincerely,
                                                                            K.Pavana Vishnu Kanth.
                                                                        vishnu_kanth27 at yahoo.co.in,