[dsp] ALEF NULL DSP CARD4

Chris_Anderson at grayhill.com Chris_Anderson at grayhill.com
Thu Jul 7 14:35:46 UTC 2005

I would really recomend using one of the TI DSK boards if you only need a
software project. The DSK boards are cheap, there's a special version of
Code Composer that's fully featured and is keyed to the DSK so it's free.
You should even be able to find used 54xx and 55xx DSKs on Ebay. The DSK
includes a USB JTAG interface on-board so everything you need is in that
one setup. You can order them from www.digikey.com new for about $500 or
so, or if you get ahold of a TI rep they might well loan/give you one
because it's a school project.

Good Luck.,

vishnu kanth <vishnu_kanth27 at yahoo.co.in>@lists.tapr.org on 07/07/2005
04:03:45 AM