[dsp] Motorola DSP56002EVM eval kit, free to a good home.

Paul Beltrani spamgrinder at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 20:13:24 UTC 2006

Cleaining out the shack.  This the Motorola eval kit for the DSP56002
Signal processor.  All I ask is the person who wants it pays the
actual shipping cost.  Please reply directly to me, NOT the list.

>From the TAPR web site
"
The DSP56002EVM is a low-cost Evaluation Module (EVM) designed by
Motorola to familiarize engineers and experimenters with the Motorola
DSP56002 Digital Signal Processor (DSP) chip. The DSP56002EVM is very
popular with Amateur Radio enthusiasts interested in DSP techniques.
The EVM has been programmed to perform as a 1200 AFSK modem, 9600 bps
FSK G3RUH modem, and various filters, just to name a few.
"

More info is available at http://www.tapr.org/kits_evm56k.html