[dsp] dsp10

Rick Simpson rsimpson at 141.com
Sun Dec 11 00:19:38 UTC 2011

Art,

Thanks for the quick reply. I was more interested in getting an evaluation board that I could experiment with. I noticed that the TAPR website has been completely redone in the last few days, eliminating all references to equipment that is no longer available. Do you subscribe to QEX? There was an article on the TI evaluation kit that is just $44 till month's end. I was wondering what QEX had to say about it?

Rick
K3IND