[Ham-80211] Will two Linksys wrt54g do point to point with the free version of Sveasoft

Drew Baxter droobie at maine.rr.com
Mon Aug 2 02:59:10 UTC 2004

The WET54's also cost a heck of a lot more and are less flexible than the
WRT54G.. :)

The WRT54G I don't think supports bridging, they want you to get the WAP54G
for that.  With the modified firmware though, the sky is the limit.

This is how it was in the 11b days with Linksys hardware anyway.

--Droo, K1XVM