[Ham-80211] Motorola 900 MHz Canopy Broadband Radio

Mark Miller markm at kramrellim.com
Sat Aug 28 16:14:57 UTC 2004

Yes,  I am using it as a backbone for my winless automated meter reading
system in Blaine MN.  My system puts transmitters on utility meters.  The
transmitters transmit in the 902 to 928 MHz ISM band.  The base station
receivers then encapsulate the data into a UDP packet and send it to a
server over any medium that supports TCP/UDP/IP.  In Blaine we are using
the canopy system as an Ethernet bridge.  Just got everything running
yesterday.

73,

Mark N5RFX