[Ham-80211] Great Book on 802.xx by Ron Olexa

Guillaume Filion gfk at logidac.com
Fri Jul 23 14:18:58 UTC 2004

"Roger Rehr <w3sz at comcast.net> wrote:
> I just received my copy of "Implementing 802.11, 802.16, 802.20 Wireless
> Networks" by Ron Olexa, from Elsevier.
>
> It is superb and I recommend it to all.

I had the pleasure of having some of my questions answered by Ron on a few
mailing lists. Here's really knowledgable and has a way of explaining that
makes even the most complex topics very easy to understand.

I must admit that I was a little bit scared by the title of the book, it
seems quite advanced and may not be accessible to the common of mortals. I
had never even heared of 802.20 before hearing of this book! That's one of
the reason why I'd be very interested in hearing some reviews of the book
and the table of contents would be very nice too. Also, it would be great if
the publisher would agree to publish a couple sample pages on Amazon for
example.

Thanks and 73,
GFK's
--