[Ham-80211] Great Book on 802.xx by Ron Olexa

Guillaume Filion gfk at logidac.com
Mon Jul 26 23:06:27 UTC 2004

Roger Rehr wrote:
 > This is a superb, practical resource for anyone who [like me] wants to
 > implement a wireless network.  In my case, I have set up a 5 mile
 > point-to-point 802.11g link and I have some performance issues that
 > need  to be dealt with.  Ron's book has given me the information thatI
 > need to  have in order to go forward and solve these issues.

You convinced me, I just ordered the book from Elsevier. I usually
prefer to order from Amazon.ca to save on shipping, but Elsevier didn't
change anything for shipping, so it's even better.

Can't wait to receive it!

Guillaume Filion, ing. jr
Logidac Tech., Beaumont, Québec, Canada - http://logidac.com/
PGP Key and more: http://guillaume.filion.org/