[Ham-80211] Access control suggestions

Steven Phillips steven_phillips at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 5 02:40:03 UTC 2004

I have installed wiki type php apps with very little
to no problems.  I'm not a programmer, but the stuff I
have seen done with PHP and MySQL are quite impressive
and server the function they were designed to do.  The
only other option is to build a clinet/server
application using C/C++ or some other language
(preferably NOT microsoft) to do what we wont.  I say
no Microsoft so we can keep it flexible between
Operating Systems such as windows, Linux, BSD, MacOS
etc.