Fw: [WISPA] Fw: [Ham-80211] Access control suggestions

Marlon K. Schafer ooe at odessaoffice.com
Mon Nov 8 17:16:51 UTC 2004

That totally depends on the specifics of the market Eric.

We have about 20% of the market and every tower is profitable.  All 16 or so
of them.

Sure it would be nice to be in a market where I could  be the only one
servicing these people and/or get $200 per month.

But the AVERAGE wisp can make money on 50 subs.  Get lucky and have cheap
backhaul and towers and 25 will do the trick.  At 100 subs the average wisp
should be putting $2,000 to $4,000 in the bank every month.

laters,
marlon