[Ham-80211] [Fwd: [bawia] blogged on DC region's new wireless emergency communications system]

Eric S. Johansson esj at harvee.org
Tue Oct 12 17:29:35 UTC 2004

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [bawia] blogged on DC region's new wireless emergency
communications system
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 13:12:24 -0400
From: W. David Stephenson <D.Stephenson at stephensonstrategies.com>
To: Boston Wireless <bawia at bawia.org>

Thought you might be interested in this:
http://www.stephensonstrategies.com/stories/2004/10/12/capwinIsIdealModelForRegio.html

Russet Communications of Lawrence has actually designed a system with
even more features, including streaming video, for the Southeastern Mass
area:
http://66.102.7.104/search?q=cache:_keq32moIOMJ:www.region5mass.com/Strategic_Initiative.pdf+%22RUSSET+COMMUNICATIONS%22+regional+emergency+network&hl=en
IMHO, we need to make this a statewide priority.
--David Stephenson

--
W. David Stephenson | Principal | Stephenson Strategies
D.Stephenson at Stephensonstrategies.com

Blogging on homeland security news & views: www.stephensonstrategies.com

Demolishing and replacing obsolete paradigms since 1988 (:o (|)

"W. David Stephenson is outlining a new approach to national security
that is closer to a 'new politics' way of organizing a government
service than anything I've seen," Matt Stoller, Blogging of the President

"we want to be known as a team that rewrites the history books.. we got
just guys acting like idiots. And I think the fans out there like it" --
Johnny Damon