[Ham-80211] Re: ham-80211 Digest, Vol 3, Issue 1

Jim Flannery dogsitter at mindspring.com
Wed Sep 1 17:58:52 UTC 2004

Yes.  There are many.  Here's one:  http://www.jiwire.com
You'll find my FREE hotspot listed there if you search on zip 80128.
It is listed as "Columbine" with my SSID "k0unx".  It is LEGAL to suck
up bandwidth, though I don't know how long it will remain legal.  Many
people don't care if you do.  Most won't even be aware.

Mine has been located by wardrivers as far as 40 kM east of here.  :^)
Nice setup here.  :)