[Ham-80211] Re: ham-80211 Digest, Vol 3, Issue 2

Alex Fraser beatnic at comcast.net
Fri Sep 3 19:57:10 UTC 2004

A good movie to see concerning this situation is "The Mouse That Roared"
starring Peter Sellers.   It has a small country challenging the US with
the intention of losing, where upon they would get foreign aid. They
stumble on to a WMD and accidentally win the war.
    Did any of the police activity  protecting the Republican convention
involve ham radio? The people in the streets made use of text messaging
on their cell phones.  I know of a couple of hams who were protesters,
but they didn't use the ham bands during the demo.

--
........ Alex Fraser  N3DER .........
......... beatnic at comcast.net .......