OT [Ham-80211] Re: ham-80211 Digest, Vol 3, Issue 2

Rick Fletcher, KG6IAL rick at teksharp.com
Sat Sep 4 03:02:47 UTC 2004

One correction on your WWII history: "White looking German/Italians"
were not left alone.  Many were deported, losing everything, and many
were also incarcerated for their own "protection" or due to concerns
that they might be aiding the enemy.  It is a myth that only the
Japanese were impacted by the war.  Another point of history that isn't
often covered is that the U.S. Supreme Court ruled that these actions
were constitutional given the nature of the conflict.

I'm not making any judgments here - only reporting historical fact.  If
we can't stay on topic, let's at least be accurate.

Rick