OT [Ham-80211] Re: ham-80211 Digest, Vol 3, Issue 2

J.P. Rouland jprouland at comcast.net
Sat Sep 4 03:41:15 UTC 2004

Jeff and Guillaume:
I have pages and pages to say about the subject (90% along your lines),
but, in respect of the first intent of this list, will restraint
myself..LOL!
I'll just say this: being of french origin, with beard and mustache, and
( still) a heavy accent, I've often been asked if I was "from the
Middle-East", and "treated" as such. These days, when I protest and SAY
I'm french, things get even worse.......
I thought we ( the French) taught the Americans the notions of
Freedom.... a long time ago..... Looks like the lesson has been
distorted, since..... To-day's situation is as "transient" as the man
behind it: I will personnally pitch in for a 1-way ticket to
Crawford.....( while aware it won't -by much- solve all problems, alas..)
'nuff! Back to 802 and free access.....
J.P. Rouland NQ6T