[Ham-80211] BOF session at the DCC?

Walt DuBose dubose at texas.net
Sat Sep 4 05:17:07 UTC 2004

According to the TAPR DCC sessions list, Darryl is giving a paper on SS
Power Control at 11:15 on Friday and APRS Tracking Hardware and Software
at 15:15 on Friday.  I should be there to may make that one but will
miss his first presentation.

I am presenting Steve's, G3HPE, paper at 10:30 Saturday.

Walt/K5YFW