[Ham-80211] BOF session at the DCC?

Darryl Smith Darryl at radio-active.net.au
Sat Sep 4 05:47:15 UTC 2004

I really should read the comments in these mailing lists a bit more
closely...

I would love to talk on 802.11x, but I have just one request... Could
someone tell me what it actually is :-) I think it has something to do with
security.

The power control on Spread Spectrum talk will basically say why I think the
SS rules are good requiring power control, and why I don't agree with Phil
Karn on this issue :-)

This talk is being written on tomorrow's short three hour plane trip to New
Zealand.

The APRS Tracking Hardware and Software talk will be written on Monday
afternoons 11 hour plane trip from New Zealand to LA. It is going to talk
about
    * An APRS-IS GPRS tracker
    * netAPRS software architecture
    * TeamTRACK software - more commercial but of interest
    * RINO Tracking
    * UI-View and the status with Roger G4IDE
    * CamTrack - Video Camera Tracking [If I can quickly re-write the
software following XP SP2 being installed and changing some things with
Windows Media Player]

And then in LA or on the flight to Chicargo I may need to work on another
presentation...

Darryl

---------
Darryl Smith, VK2TDS   POBox 169 Ingleburn NSW 2565 Australia
Mobile Number 0412 929 634 [+61 4 12 929 634 International]
www.radio-active.net.au\blog\ - www.radio-active.net.au\web\tracking