[Ham-80211] Video Of Record breaking 125 Mile WiFi Link

Matt Hunter Matt at 1-x.net
Sat Aug 13 03:16:14 UTC 2005

The year I don't go...I was there last year when they made the 100 mile link.

Do you know which team made the link? I haven't dug very deep in the vat of information.
I'm involved with some satellite projects and might be shooting up something with some 2.4 GHz gear in the next few years.

Thanks,

Matt Hunter, KB1IKN