[Ham-80211] SOCALWUG meeting tomorrow Thursday 125 mile 802.11b link and Trevor Marshall, PhD

Tony Langdon, VK3JED vk3jed-1 at optusnet.com.au
Thu Aug 25 00:15:35 UTC 2005

At 09:36 AM 8/25/2005, you wrote:
>We'll attempt to stream the meeting video live, see http://www.socalwug.org
>for the latest video streaming information.
>
>The next SOCALWUG meeting is tomorrow Thursday 08/25/04 at 7pm (Pacific).
>Locations and directions at http://www.socalwug.org

I'd be interested to see transcripts/slides/proceedings from this
meeting.  The timing is not exactly convenient for live streaming over
here, considering it's 12 noon, close to the lunchtime peak for web users
(especially external), so can't really afford to be burning bandwidth on a
video, not to mention likely interruptions, etc.

73 de VK3JED
http://vkradio.com