[Ham-80211] Continental & Logan

Juch Iii, Roy F (Fred Juch) fred.juch at hp.com
Mon Aug 29 17:59:52 UTC 2005

Here are some products to solve the problem more easily:

http://www.forcefieldwireless.com/products.html

I do not work for or sell these products.

Fred, N5JXO

Fred Juch, - Solution Manager - Metro Mobility
Hewlett-Packard Mobility, Voice & Network Solution Organization
14231 Tandem Boulevard
Austin, TX  78728
Internet     Fred.Juch at hp.com
Voice        (512) 692-9648

Let me know if you prefer not to receive these e-mails from me.
For more information regarding HP's privacy policy or to obtain contact
information, please see HP's privacy statement at:
http://thenew.hp.com/country/us/eng/privacy_intent.html
  +hp = everything is possible