[Ham-80211] diversity space or not

Marlon K. Schafer (509) 982-2181 ooe at odessaoffice.com
Thu Dec 15 16:43:20 UTC 2005

You are almost always better off to go with higher gain antennas than more
power.

Please note that often when you power the linksys units up they go wayyyyy
out of band.  Not good.

Also remember that you need the link to be even.  Having high tx power on
one end doesn't help unless the other end is also high powered.

What's the application for this?  Are you trying to get to a friends house
or around your property?

Hit me off list too please.  I don't have much time to play on the lists
these days....

laters,
Marlon
64.146.146.12 (net meeting)