[Ham-80211] What is it? (probably off-topic)

Brian Webster bwebster at wirelessmapping.com
Mon Feb 14 15:18:03 UTC 2005

Sounds to me like a bi-directional amplifier. Typically used for in building
coverage where the normal site doesn't penetrate. It probably is set for the
800 MHz band. It may have been set up for the old analog trunking systems
but hard to say without seeing. You might try looking up the FCC id number
on one of those sites that gives you the info on the product based on the ID
#.

Thank You,
Brian Webster N2KGC
214 Eggleston Hill Rd.
Cooperstown, NY 13326
(518) 207-0036 Office Please note new number
(607) 435-3988 Mobile
(208) 692-1898 Fax
www.wirelessmapping.com <http://www.wirelessmapping.com>
Free World Dialup #481416