[Ham-80211] What is it? (probably off-topic)

Hampton, Rickey L. RHAMPTON at PARTNERS.ORG
Mon Feb 14 16:37:25 UTC 2005

I haven't been following this thread, but I just happened to be looking up some
info on the FCC's OET website.

To find information on any FCC ID number, go to: http://www.fcc.gov/oet/fccid/.
It should be self-explanatory from there.

I looked quickly and found only the grant information, which is:
==========================
NOT TRANSFERABLE
EQUIPMENT AUTHORIZATION is hereby issued to the named GRANTEE, and is VALID ONLY
for the equipment identified hereon for use under the Commission's Rules and
Regulations listed below.

FCC IDENTIFIER:  HJ324DDBE30

Name of Grantee:  Allen Telecom Systems

Equipment Class: Licensed Non-Broadcast Station Transmitter
Notes: The power output shown is for single channel operation. For multi-channel
doubled.

Grant Notes   FCC Rule Parts  Frequency Range (MHZ)  Output Watts  Frequency
Tolerance  Emission Designator
			90			806.0  -  824.0
1.0     				REPEATER
			90			851.0  -  869.0		0.015