[Ham-80211] What is it? (comments)

J.P. Rouland jprouland at comcast.net
Mon Feb 14 18:08:17 UTC 2005

That's why I "dared" ask my question....
But, this remains a 802-11 list: how many "silent listeners" did I bore,
by starting this thread?
For the list's main user's sake, I suggest toning down, or ending this
thread. Thanks to all responders, I think I got more info than I was
even hoping to get, LOL!
With a big THANKS, and apologies to most,
J.P. Rouland NQ6T