[Ham-80211] What is it? (comments)

Gerry Creager N5JXS gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Tue Feb 15 13:48:42 UTC 2005

I _WAS_ silent 'til this point.  I didn't have anything to add to the
conjecture, offered by a pretty diverse group of knowledgable folks.

I *DID* read all these posts, as opposed to the current ramblings on the
APRS list about how many WIDE paths to place on the head of a pin...

Discussions like this are interesting and worthwhile.  I see no reason
to tone down or end the discussion.  None.  Period.

Back to the woodwork
73, Gerry N5JXS