[Ham-80211] HSMM Nodes

William P. J. Bressette wpj at 8inchfloppy.net
Tue Feb 15 17:08:17 UTC 2005

Good Morning everyone, well afternoon now I guess for some.

I am wondering about everyone's HSMM Nodes that they have up and running,

Dave VA3BHF, Robin, VE3VVS and myself William VE3WPJ have a number of nodes up and running in our city.  These nodes are connected to each other via VPN this is a similar fashion to IRLP and connecting repeaters to each other.

We also have a connection to a few nodes in France thanks to Dave and a VPN to a French Radio Operator with some HSMM Nodes.

So is there anyone else out there that would like to link up on to the network?

'73
William