[Ham-80211] Re: ham-80211 Digest, Vol 12, Issue 3

Greg McGill gmcgill at bcbsal.org
Wed Jun 29 18:03:32 UTC 2005

As far as the risk of a "dirty" bomb or a small tactical nuclear device, I
suggest that an attacker need only have access to the surplus munitions in
the world market. I believe we are still trying to account for the
inventory of the former Soviet Republic.

Secondly, a search of the literature will reveal that, on several
occasions, American high school and college students have designed and
partially built nuclear devices. While none were tested, it should be an
indicator that 60 year old technology can be duplicated today with far less
effort.

N4PAP
Greg McGill

  CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This e-mail is intended for the sole use of the individual(s) to whom it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  You are hereby notified that any dissemination, duplication, or distribution of this transmission by someone other than the intended addressee or its designated agent is strictly prohibited.  If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify me immediately by replying to this e-mail.