[Ham-80211] Power output

Kris Kirby kris at catonic.net
Thu Mar 3 20:44:08 UTC 2005

On Thu, 3 Mar 2005, Jack Taylor wrote:
> Anyone have recommendations on how to measure the
> power output from a WAP11?

Not short of a thermistor head for an HP voltmeter or something else of
that nature. I don't think a Bird wattmeter is rated that high.

I would strongly not recommend turning the power up on a WAP11 because it
splatters all over the band and outside of the ham band as well.

--
Kris Kirby <kris at catonic.net>
                       "BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU!"