[Ham-80211] FW: HSMM & WRT54GS

Ralph rwf at bsrg.org
Thu Oct 6 22:40:58 UTC 2005

Hi Dave-

To name a couple: Cisco 340 and 350 (the bridge model), Smartbridges (again
the bridge model, not the AP).

Leaving the 802.11b arena, I just installed a Motorola Canopy bridge (they
call it a "backhaul"). It was pretty cool. It figured out the distance, then
adjusted itself. On its web page, it shows the distance in feet and miles as
well as the air delay.

If the screen shot attachment doesn't show up, I posted it at
http://ralphfowler.com