[Ham-80211] Re: FCC Licensees in 2400-2483 MHz?

Steve kb9mwr at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 21 05:33:51 UTC 2005

Interesting, what I found for Wisconsin was all government related.  Radio
Service (PW) Public Safety Pool, Conventional

I do realize 2400-2540 is a mix of ISM, mobile and radiolocation services,
and government use.

Outside of WI I saw some; (RS) - Land Mobile Radiolocation, which also
fits... once and a while there would be a (IG) - Industrial/Business Pool,
Conventional entry... Which seemed odd..

Some eligibility references I on these IG's showed a pattern of;

90.75A1
APPLICANT PROPOSES TO PROVIDE COMMUNICATION SERVICES ON A FOR PROFIT BASIS
TO ELIGIBLES UNDER THE BUSINESS RADIO SERVICE.

90.35
these frequencies are"for use for communications concerned with cargo
handling from a dock, or a cargo handling facility, to a
vessel alongside

Very interesting that you pointed that out