[Ham-80211] Re: FCC Licensees in 2400-2483 MHz?

William P. J. Bressette wpj at 8inchfloppy.net
Fri Oct 21 12:21:51 UTC 2005

Guys

I found soem wifi compatible 2.4 radios and firmware which will run in the 2312 and up gettign us 100MHz below comicrial and comsumer spectrum......as well they have radiso wich will run in the middle of the 5Gig banks again getting us away from the same WISP, so we can all play better.

the firmware also have varible width so less bandwidth but only 5MHz used and cannot be picked up at all by standard wifi tools.....

drooling here.. going to try and get soem of these....

www.star-os.com

check out hrere starvx software and the WAR bards.  can;t wait to get one and start playing.

Will