[Ham-80211] Re: FCC Licensees in 2400-2483 MHz?

Marlon K. Schafer (509) 982-2181 ooe at odessaoffice.com
Fri Oct 21 16:14:24 UTC 2005

FYI, the new 5.4 gig band also sits on some top secret radar spectrum.  Once
the testing and dynamic frequency selection mechanisms a finalized (due by
the end of the year according to my contact at the FCC) the 5 ghz band from
5.1 all the way to 5.85 will be unlicensed.

I can't remember if there are a few small gaps in that or not, I'm thinking
that there aren't though.

laters,
Marlon
64.146.146.12 (net meeting)