[Ham-80211] Which PDA to buy as a WiFi Finder?

Marlon K. Schafer (509) 982-2181 ooe at odessaoffice.com
Mon Aug 14 15:48:46 UTC 2006

I don't know if it'll work on a pda but this program is very helpful.  I use it quite a bit.  Won't show non wifi systems, but it sounds like that's all you need it to do.  Best one out there.  Most wireless ISPs I know use it.
http://www.netstumbler.com/

Anyone out there have any suggestions for Don?  Remember to reply to his personal address as you'll not be able to reply to the mailing list his post came from.

Marlon
64.146.146.12 (net meeting)
www.odessaoffice.com/wireless
www.odessaoffice.com/marlon/cam