[Ham-80211] OT??? High power 2.4 GHz rules change

jeff at aerodata.net jeff at aerodata.net
Wed May 17 16:38:47 UTC 2006

FYI Brian:

There currently are no APC limitations on ATV or space comms, unless they
use spread spectrum, which none to my knowledge currently use. This
proposal will not require them to use APC. Not disagreeing with your
opinions, just a point of fact.

If the WISP's are truly interested in protecting their operations, they
need to make a proposal that all hams, including ATV and FM repeaters,
have to implement APC. Clearly if they take this white elephant on as is,
this will become clear.

Regards,

Jeff