[Ham-80211] Re: High power 2.4 GHz rules change

Eric S. Johansson esj at harvee.org
Thu May 18 16:58:54 UTC 2006

Eric S. Johansson wrote:
> you've had 2 m to that in the Boston area.  Or as I could never strep a
> contact on 440, I could stir up a contact on 2 m as long as it was
> during rush hour.  Otherwise, the two bands were indistinguishable since
> my decision to remove 2m/440 from the car.

sorry sorry sorry.  Something is wrong with my XP box which is screwing
up speech recognition.  I need to reinstall XP yet again (needs to be
done every nine months to year) in order to restore things to somewhat
more normal functionality.  what it should have been was something like:

You could add 2 m to that in the Boston area.  Where I'd never could
stir up a contact on 440,...

as for other speech recognition errors, all I can say is:

speech recognition in use, it makes mistakes, I correct some.