[Ham-80211] WRT54GL AP?

Stephen Brown Jr stephen.brown75 at gmail.com
Sat May 20 16:27:09 UTC 2006

I'm using a WRT54G which I believe was the predecessor to the GL running
DD-WRT. It is extremely robust and runs really well. I also had sveasoft's
firmware on there (alchemy) but I found DD-WRT to be better and there is no
cost unlike sveasoft's firmware. There are others out there as well, but
these are the only 2 I am familiar with.

http://www.dd-wrt.com/dd-wrtv2/index.php

73 de N1VLV
Stephen