[Ham-80211] WRT54GL AP?

Drew Baxter droobie at maine.rr.com
Sat May 20 20:30:48 UTC 2006

I'm talking specifically about their Access Point/Routers, namely the
WHR-HP-G54 and the WHR-G54S Airstation units.  They run Linux and can
use DD-WRT as of Version 2.3.  I have the WHR-HP-G54, but the G54S
allegedly is cooler running and has better power.

I'm not talking about the cards, I'm talking about the routers
themselves.  I can't speak specifically about the cards.  However,
Linux folks are handy hackers and it's quite possible they have
engineered a driver, so you may want to re-look if you have not
recently just in case someone has hacked one up.

--Droo, K1XVM