[Ham-80211] Live Video and Audio streaming of Tibet and Monkeyproof Wi-Fi - So Calif Wireless Meeting Tonight Thursday

Frank Keeney kg6jve at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 22:16:32 UTC 2006

"The Southern California Wireless Users Group (www.socalwug.org) meets every
month here in Los Angeles, and I'll be joining them this evening to share
video, photos, and audio from a recent trip to Northern India and Tibet --
where I learned about some amazing guerilla wireless projects. We're also
going to try to do a live Skype call with Yahel Ben-David, founder of the
Tibetan Technology Center in Dharamshala, India. They're hosting a big
community wireless summit there in October. Tonight's nerd hang should be
fun, please come join us if you're in town. Link to details."

Xeni Jardin

WHEN: 7:00pm to 9:00pm (Pacific), Thursday 09/28/06

WHERE: Auditorium at VAN NUYS / SHERMAN OAKS SENIOR CITIZEN CENTER (A.K.A.
BERNARDI CENTER), on 5040 Van Nuys Boulevard, Sherman Oaks, CA 91423.

Live Streaming video:
http://www.socalwug.org

Boing Boing:
http://www.boingboing.net/2006/09/28/to_do_in_la_tonight_.html