[Ham-80211] 3.2 GHz?

Steve kb9mwr at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 29 15:28:07 UTC 2007

Just curious what research anyone has done concerning 3.2 GHz, as we have
allocations from 3200-3600 MHz.  I've see rumors a chunk of this could be
for Wireless ISP's, or another Part 15 band.  Right now it looks appetizing
as there should be a relatively low noise floor as it is unshared with such
services.

It would appear that you could fit over 20 channels in our bandspace.
http://www.qsl.net/kb9mwr/projects/wireless/allocations.html

Curious what other details regarding Ubiquiti Networks frequency freedom
technology or further Atheros chipset secrets anyone knows... that seems the
most practical way to go, but transverters are also possibilities.

http://www.qsl.net/kb9mwr/projects/wireless/modify.html