[Ham-80211] Reverse sma connectors?

Marlon K. Schafer ooe at odessaoffice.com
Mon Apr 30 04:28:28 UTC 2007

They make some decent rpsma rubber duckies.

Folks are, for the most part, correct about your coverage with a solution
like that.  Especially inside a nice metal cage.

How far do you want to go?  Are you just hoping to get coverage when in the
parking lot at a hotel along side the road?  Or do you want to reach into a
building from a mile away?

One thing I'd suggest very strongly.  Whatever you do, stay away from the
amps.  There's just too much noise out there these days.

Might want to pick up a 10' rg58u rpsma to n-m pigtail.  It'll require a
very small hole.  5/16" or so.

marlon