[Ham-80211] Reverse sma connectors?

Marlon K. Schafer ooe at odessaoffice.com
Mon Apr 30 05:19:31 UTC 2007

Gotchya.

IF I were you, I'd call up www.ecommwireless.com.  Talk to Mark Billits.
Tell him I send you.  Order up a vehicle mount 7dB 2.4 gig omni with an
lmr240 pigtail that already has an rpsma connector on it.  Less than $100
and it'll make a LOT of difference for you.

As for the 7 mile footprint.  Let me know if I can be of some help.  I have
a bit of experience with WiFi networks in an outdoor environment.
http://www.accima.com/

have fun!
marlon