[Ham-80211] Re: Ubiquiti Networks

Steve Lampereur kb9mwr at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 6 02:29:32 UTC 2007

Depends on who "they" is, I'd imagine.  Ubiquiti is
obviously marketing
some of their products (2.5-2.7 GHz & 2.7-2.9 GHz
products ) for licensed
users.  There is a small 3 GHz license free allocation
in some countries, and last I check it was a proposal
in the US.

So who are the users of their 2.5-2.7 GHz & 2.7-2.9
GHz products ?  I can
guess but thats about it.