[Ham-80211] WAP54 bridge trouble

James R. Gorr n3toy at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 5 19:16:03 UTC 2007

Is it repetitive and predictable?  In other words,
after 5 minutes it "shut down" for 25 minutes then it
works again for 5 minutes...?  It almost sounds like
it could be a heat issue.  The transmitter heats up
and maybe a trace breaks contact or something.  It
does not sound like a setting (I assume you have not
made any changes to the nodes since the last time you
knew it to work).  The colder temps in the winter
could have kept the unit from over-heating, but now
the hotter, summertime temps are here and causing a
heat issue.

Jamie