[Ham-80211] 23cm transverters for 802.11>

Bob Keyes bob at sinister.com
Thu Oct 4 08:47:00 UTC 2007

It shure would be interesting if we could get something like one of the
Ubiquiti cards for the 23cm band. Do you think it's worth asking Ubiquiti
to make a model for the ham industry, or is this something we should just
do ourselves?

What's involved in making a transverter anyhow? I think I get the basic
ide (oscillator, mixer, filter), but any more specific info would be
useful. Especially at microwave freuencies.
73,
Bob
N1YRK