[Ham-80211] 23cm transverters for 802.11>

Jim Tarvid tarvid at ls.net
Thu Oct 4 11:55:21 UTC 2007

SR9 and XR9 should work in the 33cm band. The TX channels of the XR9
are not entirely compatible with the "official" band plan but are
inband. Perhaps someone with experience can advise about that aspect.
In many areas including mine, band use is low to non-existent except
for old wireless home phones.

Jim