[Ham-80211] Ubiquiti NanoStation

Brian Webster bwebster at wirelessmapping.com
Sat Jul 12 18:54:15 UTC 2008

Being to lazy to look it up myself, how much spectrum is in the ham bands
for 5GHz that is not in the UNII or other unlicensed bands? How many 5 MHz
channels will the Nano stations achieve in that same spectrum? I'd like to
build a ham data network in our county but don't really want to affect the
commercial WISP's if I don't have to.

Thank You,
Brian N2KGC