[Ham-80211] Ubiquiti NanoStation

David Josephson dlj at bach.altaphon.com
Sun Jul 13 00:16:08 UTC 2008

Not too far from you, there is a WISP in Enumclaw preparing to roll out
3.65 GHz using Ubiquiti boards (slightly different version, 3500-3700).
Talk to Chuck Bender at Skynet Broadband, 360-802-6657. They are a
tenant at our site east of there (www.altaphon.com/ECLW), which just
happens to be about the only site in the area that's outside of the
protected zones from the earth stations in WA.