[Ham-80211] old school wifi

Eric S. Johansson esj at harvee.org
Mon Jul 14 22:30:58 UTC 2008

cleaning out my basement I found:

1 aironet AP3000-E 2.4 GHz ethernet access point
2 PCMCIA cards with internal antenna (arlan 3000)
2 PCMCIA cards with external antenna on 18 inch cable (arlan 690-2400)

Looks like this bunch of toys are frequency hoppers.  If anybody can use them,
that would be wonderful.  I would hate to throw this stuff out.  All I ask for
is cost of postage.  If you want to give a little extra  like the cost of a
pizza or a reasonable Chinese meal[1], that would be nice too.

---eric ka1eec

[1] I should warn you that I have a really good nose for good restaurants.  If
you would like an amusing dining experience, turn me loose like a hound on the
trail of a convict and you will have an interesting meal.  I won't guarantee
good.  About 20% of the time I bomb but it least it will be interesting.  ask me
about Brazilian BBQ in Cambridge sometime.