[Ham-80211] old school wifi

Eric S. Johansson esj at harvee.org
Mon Jul 14 23:05:19 UTC 2008

David Young wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 14, 2008 at 06:30:58PM -0400, Eric S. Johansson wrote:
>> cleaning out my basement I found:
>>
>> 1 aironet AP3000-E 2.4 GHz ethernet access point
>> 2 PCMCIA cards with internal antenna (arlan 3000)
>> 2 PCMCIA cards with external antenna on 18 inch cable (arlan 690-2400)
>>
>> Looks like this bunch of toys are frequency hoppers.  If anybody can use them,
>> that would be wonderful.  I would hate to throw this stuff out.  All I ask for
>> is cost of postage.  If you want to give a little extra  like the cost of a
>> pizza or a reasonable Chinese meal[1], that would be nice too.
>
> I may be able to use these.  What is the WLAN chipset?

no idea.  I can ship them to you in the next day or two.  you can pay me after
you get them and try them out.  worst case is you are out postage for something
that does not suit your needs.

My wife delivered me another box from the basement.  spring cleaning came a
little late this year and toxic waste disposal has a volume discount.  I will
never accept another computer from a friend again....

power supplies

rmx 05-a  5v at 10a
2 cosel uaw250s-24n  24v 11 amp

again cost of shipping.